We are still open and providing on site visits
Due to the current pandemic around the world we have implemented the following OHS measures for the safety of our staff and customers.
For the health and safety of our staff and family we reserve the right to leave site or request the below to be implemented if it is not already in place.
- All staff members will wear a mask or face covering and gloves while visiting any job site.
- Limited to one site contact in the area of staff members.
- All site contacts must wear a mask at all times while staff are on site and maintain a 1.5 social distancing if possible.
- If there is a confirmed Covid-19 case or a suspected case within the household onsite work will not proceed until further notice.
- Please have a photo ID handy as we are required to keep records of who we have been in contact with if requested by police or medical staff.
- Staff will carry antibacterial wipes and hand sanitiser to clean work site once work has been completed.